Building Automation controls:
We Ensure a Long Life for Your Building Controls
Green star central air conditioning contracting offers a variety of building automation systems from various leading manufacturers. From a simple communicating thermostat application to a complex integration of multiple communication protocols and multiple manufacturer application we have a solution.
Green star central air conditioning contracting is in the unique position to provide the best solution for the client. Through our vendor partners, GSCACC can provide full integration services to clients that match their unique needs.
GSCACC Solutions learns about your project and is able to identify any unforeseen issues or circumstances early on in the process.
GSCACC provides an experienced and proven team of Professionals to fulfill your needs for process control, factory automation information systems in a variety of industries.
As systems integrators, we bridge the gap between your building’s legacy system and today’s advanced building automation technology systems
With features such as centralized, intelligent energy management and efficient and innovative energy-saving programs, and the effective integration of all system components and processes, your building will achieve significant cost and energy savings.
Total Project planning and management
- Design, development and implementation
- On site start up services
- User training
- Post implementation support
Green star can provide you with the right solution for your building. To send us your enquiry, please contact us.
CHILLERS CONTROL SYSTEM
FOR CUSTOMERS THAT DEMAND MORE FROM THEIR CHILLER / COOLING SYSTEM CONTROLLER.
REDUCE YOUR HOTELS OR BUILDINGS OPERATING COSTS WITH THE GREENSTAR’S CHILLER CONTROLS!
With the growing concern about energy consumption, Greenstar has made it a priority to partner with manufacturers who share our goals in providing the most environmentally responsible and resource-efficient products including air handlers and also high-efficiency chillers, boilers and air-side systems.
Greenstar has extensive application experience in chiller control systems. We can retrofit almost any chiller.
EASY-TO-OPERATE CONTROL PANEL
Each control system comes with a large, user-friendly operator interface that provides a wide array of operational and diagnostic information. No more cryptic codes or confusing instruction manuals. The control panel is easy to access, view and operate.
STANDARD CONTROLLER FEATURES
- Set point and process supply and return temperature displays
- Unit alarms easily reset on control panel
- Password protected operational parameters
- 1 minute compressor cycling delay (start-to-start) prevents excessive compressor cycling
- RTD temperature sensors and full PID temperature control loops provide accurate and consistent temperatures for +/- 1°F accuracy
- Start-to-start anti-cycle timer prevents short-cycling of compressor while minimizing unnecessary off periods
- Display of compressor and pump running hours helps with scheduling routine maintenance
- Master reset function to restore factory default settings
- Adjustable deviation alarm timer delay to prevent nuisance alarms during start-up
- Temperature deviation warnings provide an adjustable deviation set point to indicate abnormal operation of chiller or process equipment without shutting down the chiller
- Temperature deviation alarms provide critical condition shut down of the chiller to protect against equipment damage
- Return water temperature display for quick monitoring from the control panel
- Reservoir low level alarm and cut-off safety shuts down if there is not enough water
- High and low supply temperature deviation warnings and alarms
- Tank critical low level alarm
- Loss of flow alarm
- Freezestat alarm
- Pump motor overload alarm
- Refrigeration high pressure and low pressure alarms
- Supply and return temperature sensor fault alarms
- Freezestat sensor fault alarm
The greenstar Chiller controller can be configured to control:
- Two Chillers
- Centrifugal Chiller
- Reciprocating Chiller
- Scroll Chiller
- Absorption Chiller
- Chilled Water Pumps
- Condenser Water Pumps
- Cooling Tower Pumps