For customers that demand more from their chiller / cooling system controller.
Reduce your hotels or buildings operating costs with the greenstar’s chiller controls!
With the growing concern about energy consumption, Greenstar has made it a priority to partner with manufacturers who share our goals in providing the most environmentally responsible and resource-efficient products including air handlers and also high-efficiency chillers, boilers and air-side systems.
Greenstar has extensive application experience in chiller control systems. We can retrofit almost any chiller.
Easy-to-Operate Control Panel
Each control system comes with a large, user-friendly operator interface that provides a wide array of operational and diagnostic information. No more cryptic codes or confusing instruction manuals. The control panel is easy to access, view and operate.
Standard Controller Features
- Set point and process supply and return temperature displays
- Unit alarms easily reset on control panel
- Password protected operational parameters
- 1 minute compressor cycling delay (start-to-start) prevents excessive compressor cycling
- RTD temperature sensors and full PID temperature control loops provide accurate and consistent temperatures for +/- 1°F accuracy
- Start-to-start anti-cycle timer prevents short-cycling of compressor while minimizing unnecessary off periods
- Display of compressor and pump running hours helps with scheduling routine maintenance
- Master reset function to restore factory default settings
- Adjustable deviation alarm timer delay to prevent nuisance alarms during start-up
- Temperature deviation warnings provide an adjustable deviation set point to indicate abnormal operation of chiller or process equipment without shutting down the chiller
- Temperature deviation alarms provide critical condition shut down of the chiller to protect against equipment damage
- Return water temperature display for quick monitoring from the control panel
- Reservoir low level alarm and cut-off safety shuts down if there is not enough water
- High and low supply temperature deviation warnings and alarms
- Tank critical low level alarm
- Loss of flow alarm
- Freezestat alarm
- Pump motor overload alarm
- Refrigeration high pressure and low pressure alarms
- Supply and return temperature sensor fault alarms
- Freezestat sensor fault alarm
The greenstar Chiller controller can be configured to control:
- Two Chillers
- Centrifugal Chiller
- Reciprocating Chiller
- Scroll Chiller
- Absorption Chiller
- Chilled Water Pumps
- Condenser Water Pumps
- Cooling Tower Pumps